Art. 1. These general terms and conditions regulate the relations between Klet Bulgaria OOD, with registered office and address of management: Sofia 1574, 5 Nikola Tesla Str., BSR II building, 4th floor, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel. number: 02/843 20 70, hereinafter referred to as "Cellar Bulgaria" / "Company", and customers / visitors, hereinafter referred to as "Users", on the website https://klett.bg /, hereinafter referred to as the "Website".
II. WEBSITE CHARACTERISTICS
Art. 2. The website is a corporate website, available at https://klett.bg/, through which users have the opportunity to obtain information about the available products and services offered by Klet Bulgaria, including:
1. To receive information about new editions published on the Website and to use the additional services for providing information, including to access catalogs containing information about the offered editions - textbooks, dictionaries and manuals, to use an online dictionary, to access electronic textbooks;
2. Receive information about new products offered on the Website by receiving an online newsletter;
3. To view the products, their characteristics and prices - by visiting an e-shop, to which there is a link on the Website;
4. To send inquiries to Klet Bulgaria;
5. To look at the "News and Events" section;
6. To send applications to the Ministry of Education and Science;
7. To be notified of the rights arising for them from the legislation governing the protection of users - mainly through the Website.
Art.3. It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the Website are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User when registering / sending an inquiry, if the User has entered the relevant username and password / other data for contact.
III. USE OF THE WEBSITE.
Art.4. (1) In order to use the Website, the User does not provide personal data and it is not necessary to register. The user can contact a representative of Klet Bulgaria by email or phone, provided in the "Contacts" section of the Website, for more information in connection with the products and services offered.
(2) To make an inquiry and / or opinion, the User should send an email to the e-mail address specified in the "Contacts" section of the Website.
Art. 5. The User has the right at any time to stop using the services provided on the Website. Upon explicit request by the User, Klet Bulgaria deletes the personal data provided by the User - if any. The request for termination should be made by the registered User by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Art. 6. (1) Each User of the Website is fully responsible for their actions during the use of the Website.
(2) The User has no right to transfer the content of the Website to other networks.
(3) Failure to comply with the obligations described in this provision may lead to restriction of access to the Website for the User, as well as to an obligation to compensate Klet Bulgaria in connection with all damages.
Art.7. (1) The policy of Klet Bulgaria is to provide accurate information about the services and products on the Website.
(2) Due to force majeure circumstances, including technical problems, which are beyond the competence of Klet Bulgaria, the access to the Website may be suspended for some time.In connection with the above, Klet Bulgaria is not able to guarantee that the site and the information in it will be accessible, error-free and accurate at all times.
These terms and conditions can be updated at any time without the need for Klet Bulgaria to notify Users in advance.The latest version of the General Terms and Conditions is always available on the Website.
Last updated: February 4, 2019
The Website may contain links to websites that are owned or operated by third parties and not by Klet Bulgaria.These links are provided for the convenience of Users only.Klet Bulgaria has no control over and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or security of such sites.
Coordinates of the Company:
Klet Bulgaria Ltd.
Sofia p.k. 1574
Nikola Tesla Street №5, building BSR 2, floor 4
tel: 02/843 20 70
Coordinates of the Consumer Protection Commission:
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Coordinates of the Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
fax: 02 / 91-53-525